Questions & Answers

Where is the GoToWebinar session on the course website?

Where is the GoToWebinar session on the course website?

by Quanzhen Geng -
Number of replies: 2
Hi Dave,

In your email you said:

Log on to the presentation GoToWebinar session and dial in to the conference line at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start. This way, class can get started on time.

So where is the GoToWebinar session on the course website? Could you please give a step by step education on this? I have never used Webinar before.

Thanks,

Gary
In reply to Quanzhen Geng

Re: Where is the GoToWebinar session on the course website?

by Matt Albers -

You should have received an email entitled "Join us for 'Introduction to Radar Course: 1or 2'"  1 or 2 being for the different time of the day that the course is offered.  You then have to click on the link to register. You will then be taken to a window that will ask you for your name and email address, at which time when you submit that information you will get a second email that is titled "Confirmation 'Introduction to Radar Course: 1 or 2'".  This is now the webinar information that you will need to take you to the online lecture.  There will be a link that says Join Webinar that you can click on once the time gets closer to the lecture time, and the webinar session has been opened by the fascilitator.  If you have not received the first emails to Join the Course this week than there may have been an error in the email generation and you will have to talk to Dave to get it sorted out for this morning. 

I hope this helps,  I am new to all this as well, but this is as much to my understanding as to how things should run!

Matt

In reply to Matt Albers

Re: Where is the GoToWebinar session on the course website?

by Quanzhen Geng -
Thanks, Matt. I missed that email because I was not on the email list. Dave fixed that problem.