Questions & Answers

Can't connect to the wdtb noaa link on polarimetric radar

Can't connect to the wdtb noaa link on polarimetric radar

by Natalie Hasell -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

I'm looking at the polarimetric radar material.  On several of the pages, there are spaces for animations or diagrams with links such as http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/modules/dualpol/Dual-Pol_Products_Part_1/player.html, part 2, part 3, part 4 and part 5.  My connection fails when attempting to connect to the wdtb.noaa.gov pages, both in the course page and on a seperate internet window.  Has anyone else attempted this? Is this material available somewhere else?

Thanks,

Nat

In reply to Natalie Hasell

Re: Can't connect to the wdtb noaa link on polarimetric radar

by David Ball -
I haven't had any trouble, Nat. Could it be your connection to ADS that isn't allowing you access?
In reply to David Ball

by Natalie Hasell -
Dang.  I'll have to try at home.
In reply to Natalie Hasell

by Ka Hing Yau -

I have the same problem when using remote desktop (connected to Windows server). However, I can play the same vedio clip on forecaster's workstation. It all depends on whether the system adminstrator has installed the proper plug-in in your system.

In reply to Ka Hing Yau

by Birgitte Knudsen -
Just the same for me - cannot connect from home, but able to connect from the office.
In reply to Birgitte Knudsen

by Natalie Hasell -

Hi,

just so you know, I did finally manage to connect, but apparently I needed a CS to be standing next to me for it to work!

Thanks for your feedback,

Nat